Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 box sugar free devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup water for cake mix
- 3 eggs
- For Icing:
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Pb2 powder mixed with 2 1/4 Tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tsp Splenda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 2 muffin tins silicone or paper liners or spray tins
- Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and water until well mixed
- Pour into the muffin tin filling half way and bake 19-23 minutes
- Make the icing. Mix the yogurt, peanut butter(make the peanut butter ahead of time before adding to yogurt)-Add in the honey and cream cheese. Mix until well blended. Add the vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the Splenda. -Put into fridge for 15 minutes- Place icing in ziploc bag with a corner cut off or spread with a knife on cupcakes- Serves 24, Store in refrigerator.
- The icing IS made from Greek yogurt. If you don’t like that, you can substitute it for light Reddi Wip.
Two points each on Weight Watchers Blue
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite WW Desserts!