yield: 2 prep time: 1 MINUTE cook time: 5 MINUTES total time: 6 MINUTES
These quick and easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the perfect low carb appetizer or snack!
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- 1 tablespoon low carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
- Combine the chicken, bacon, ranch and green onions, set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the edges have browned and the cheese is bubbly (watch the video if you need some guidance) remove from the oven. Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
Also try my Keto Chicken Fajita Taquitos!
You will need a silicone baking mat to make sure the cheese does not stick.
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 3 taquitos
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 329TOTAL FAT: 19gCHOLESTEROL: 96mgSODIUM: 549mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0.4gPROTEIN: 19.7g