This easy keto frappuccino is like having your own personal barista! It’s deliciously creamy and sweet, and totally sugar-free. And far healthier than anything you can get at a coffee shop.
Keyword: keto frappuccino, sugar free caramel frappuccino
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet Starbucks VIA© Ready Brew Coffee (or 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder)
- 2 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon salted caramel collagen (or plain collagen)
- ¼ teaspoon caramel extract
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream for topping Optional
- sugar free caramel sauce for drizzling Optional
US Customary – Metric
- In a high powered blender, combine the ice, almond milk, whipping cream, coffee, sweetener, collagen, and caramel extract.
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stop several times and stir the ingredients with a rubber spatula in between.
- Pour into a glass (or split between two glasses). Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
Nutritional counts do not include additional whipped cream and caramel sauce.
Keto Caramel Frappuccino
Amount Per Serving (1 drink)
Calories 282Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.