yield: 10 SLICES prep time: 25 MINUTES cook time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES total time: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
This rich Keto Butter Pecan Cheesecake is an incredibly decadent low carb dessert! With a delicious pecan crust, creamy cheesecake, keto caramel sauce and roasted pecans, you would never guess this is just 3.5 net carbs per slice!4.3 Stars (42 Reviews)PRINT
For the Keto Crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit sweetener
For the Butter Pecan Cheesecake
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
For the Caramel Pecan Topping
- Keto Caramel Sauce (link below)
- 1 ½ cup roasted, salted pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix almond flour, crushed pecans, butter and monkfruit sweetener. Press onto the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese monkfruit sweetener with an electric mixture until well combined. Add sour cream and vanilla, maple and butter extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Just before serving top with roasted pecans and keto caramel sauce.
This is the recipe for the Keto Caramel Sauce, be sure to read the notes regarding the sweetener so you get the perfect texture!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 581TOTAL FAT: 54gCHOLESTEROL: 157mgSODIUM: 298mgCARBOHYDRATES: 6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5gFIBER: 2.5gSUGAR: 1.4gPROTEIN: 11g
Am I missing the link for the Carmel sauce