- 12 whole mushrooms
- 8oz lump crab meat
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Salt Pepper to taste ( pink salt and peppercorn)
- Soften cream cheese, sauté the onion till just colored then add the garlic to bloom. Put into a med bowl. Add cream cheese and the rest of the ingredients.
- Take mushrooms stems off with your fingers and wash. Stuff with crab mixture. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with panko.
- Add just a bit of oil to your oven-safe dish of choice ( used a cast iron skillet ) put the shrooms in and bake for 20 minutes.
- You can sprinkle with mozzarella after they are done, baste with butter, whatever you like Recipe .