Vegan Payday-Inspired Bars
- 10 Medjool Dates, pits removed
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 cup Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips, melted
- Place all the ingredients, except for the peanuts and melted chocolate chips, into a food processor.
- Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the blended mixture with the dry roasted salted peanuts.
- Shape the mixture into bars or roll it into bite-sized balls.
- Place the bars or balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and drizzle or slather the melted vegan chocolate over each bar or ball.
- Return them to the fridge for an additional 15 minutes or until they are ready to enjoy!
These Vegan Payday-Inspired Bars offer a sweet and salty treat without the dairy and refined sugars. Enjoy!