yield: 16 FAT BOMBS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 45 MINUTES total time: 50 MINUTES
- 3/4 cup, Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup, Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup, Coconut Manna
- 1/2 cup, Cocoa, dry powder
- 3 tbsp, Coconut Flour
- 1-2 tbsp Flaky Salt
- In a medium saucepan melt the coconut oil. Add in the almond butter, coconut manna, cocoa powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine mixture until smooth.
- Lay a fat bomb mold on a baking sheet.
- Pour the fat bomb mixture into a glass measuring cup.
- Carefully pour the mixture into fat bomb mold. The mixture will fill about 16 molds if you are using these medium-sized molds.
- Place in the freezer carefully, while holding the baking sheet so the liquid doesn’t spill.
- Freeze for 10-15 or until you start to see the tops solidify.
- Take them out of the freezer, top them with flaky salt and return to the freezer for 30-45 minutes until they are solid.
Store these in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge. If you store them in the fridge let them sit for a few minutes before eating them if you want them to taste more “fudgy”.
Serving Size1 fat bombAmount Per ServingCalories201Total Fat19gCarbohydrates6gFiber4gProtein4g