- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO SHOPPING LIST
- Step 1Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract. Add sweetener, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until well incorporated. Turn mixer to high, and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.
I Made It Print
You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
Use different flavored extracts for variety.
Per Serving: 373 calories; protein 5.4g; carbohydrates 6.9g; fat 37.6g; cholesterol 128.3mg; sodium 227.2mg. Full Nutrition