Everyone needs a treat now and then, even on the keto diet! Pumpkin pie fat bombs can help satisfy that sweet craving while avoiding excess carbs and added sugar.
yield: 12 prep time: 10 MINUTES total time: 10 MINUTES
Keto pumpkin pie fat bombs are an easy treat to satisfy your sweet Pumpkin Spice cravings.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener, like Swerve
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- pinch allspice
- pinch cloves
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pecans
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the softened cream cheese and butter until well combined. If necessary, you can soften the cream cheese and butter mixture further in short, 15 second bursts in the microwave.
- To the cream cheese mixture, add the sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, salt and spices. Stir well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into greased or paper-lined mini muffin tins, or silicone molds.
- Top each bomb with a pecan half.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Store, well-wrapped, in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you have already mixed “pumpkin pie spice“, you can add 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves.
If you are looking to avoid dairy, you can swap out the cream cheese and butter for coconut butter and coconut oil. See the post for more details.
When divided into 12 servings, each bomb had 137 calories and 1 net carb.
As always, since different brands have different nutrition facts, I encourage you to calculate macros using a calculator like MyFitnessPal.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 137TOTAL FAT: 14gSATURATED FAT: 7gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 30mgSODIUM: 102mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 1g