An appetizer made to impress. These pepperoni pizza keto jalapeno poppers are everything you’ve been waiting for and more.
You’ve heard of pepperoni pizza. You’ve heard of jalapeño poppers. I’m about to shake up your world … have you ever had a pepperoni pizza jalapeno popper? If your answer is no, we are about to change that!
- Air Fryer
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Ricotta
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 3 oz Pepperoni
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 Jalapeños Large, Fresh
- ¾ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Combine softened cream cheese with ricotta, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, parmesan cheese and half of the chopped pepperoni.
- once filling is combined transfer the mixture to a piping bag, or storage bag and set aside
- cut the stems off of the fresh jalapeños, split in half and scoop out all the seeds. Pipe the cream cheese filling into the jalapeños then top with shredded mozzarella and chopped pepperoni.
- air fry poppers for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is golden and bubbly. serve with your favorite pizza sauce.
4 pieces per serving
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 754mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1381IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 1mg