MACROS PER COOKIE:
• 105 Calories
• 9g of Fat
• 4g of Protein
• 2g of Net Carbs
- 1 cup peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup So Nourished erythritol sweetener
- 1 large egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and gather your ingredients! Place half a cup of granular erythritol into a Nutribullet and blend for a few seconds. You should end up with a fine, powdered sweetener!
- Combine the peanut butter, powdered erythritol and the egg and mix very well.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press down with a fork twice to create the iconic peanut butter cookie pattern.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until you see the cookie edges turn a darker brown.
- Let them cool on a wire rack and enjoy with a yummy glass of nut milk!