yield: 12 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 35 MINUTES
additional time: 5 MINUTES total time: 50 MINUTES
It’s a recipe for low carb keto cream cheese pound cake. It’s uses with almond flour allowing it to stay low in carbs and keto-friendly. This recipe is favorite in the low carb keto community.
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour measured and sifted
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar substitute
- 3 ½ oz full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
- Next, add the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Lastly, add the dry ingredients: the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and mix well until the batter is fully combined.
- In a well-greased 8-inch cake pan or 8-inch loaf pan bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top. The cake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes. This makes 12 cupcakes
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 102TOTAL FAT: 9.6gSATURATED FAT: 4.8gCHOLESTEROL: 74mgSODIUM: 124mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.2gNET CARBOHYDRATES: .9gFIBER: 0.3gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 3.1g