Course Side Dish
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 people
Calories 115 kcal
- 2 cans Green beans 15-ounce cans, drained
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 5 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the butter, honey, soy sauce, and minced garlic.
- Add the green beans and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with the chopped bacon.
- Bake it for 30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and the green beans are softened.
Calories: 115 Per Serving
Net Carbs: 6 Net Carbs Per Serving
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.