Try Zucchini Chips keto style once and you will be hooked! They are perfect for game day, or any time you need something to serve as a vessel for a dip.Prep Time30 minsCook Time8 minsTotal Time38 minsCourse: AppetizerCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Crispy Servings: 6 Calories: 173kcal Author: Wendy PolisiAs an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified sales.
- 2 zucchini sliced thin with a sharp knife or mandoline (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees or the oven to 425.
- Whisk together eggs in a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together almond flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper.
- Dip the zucchini slices in the egg mixture, and then coat with the almond flour mixture.
- Place the zucchini chips in a single layer in the air fryer on on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 8 minutes in the air fryer or 12 minutes in the oven flipping half way through, until golden brown.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 1mg