Keto Pizza Pockets are a low carb snack or lunch your kiddos will love! Bursting with pepperoni cheesy goodness in every bite! Perfect meal prep and freezer safe makes these homemade pockets better than store bought!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Fat Head Dough Recipe:
- 1 ¾ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ cup Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Tablespoons pepperoni- chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Marinara (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 4 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Fat Head Dough:
- In a large glass bowl, mix together the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and salt. Microwave on high for 1 minute. If not completely melted, melt for 30 seconds more.
- Add the cream cheese to the mozzarella mixture and combine with a spoon. when the dough is cool enough to handle, add in the egg and mix well with hands.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Next, place your dough onto a cutting board and cut into 4 sections. On a baking sheet, using your hands, flatten out each section of dough into a oblong shape about 8 inches by 4 inches
- Once you have your 4 pockets laid out begin filling them with the marinara sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Be sure to place on one end of your pocket, leaving room to fold over dough and leave a ½ inch space from the edge.
- Fold the opposite side from your filling. Then crimp using a fork all the way around your pocket.
- Place the pockets on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes. Serve.
- These freeze perfectly by wrapping individually in foil and placing in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can do any filling you like but the nutrition is for the pepperoni pizza filling
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 1g