This easy keto pizza in a bowl recipe is a fun low carb way to enjoy the cheesy goodness of a pizza minus the carbs!
Keto Pizza In A Bowl
This easy keto pizza in a bowl recipe is a fun low carb way to enjoy the cheesy goodness of a pizza minus the carbs!Course dinner Cuisine American Keyword Keto Pizza In A Bowl Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Total Time 15 minutes Servings 4 Calories 500 kcal
- 1 pound ground sausage Can also use ground beef, chicken or turkey,
- 3 cups Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni * I used mini pepperoni but any will work!
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Cook mushroom until soft.
- Add sausage and cook through.
- Set out microwavable bowls and add 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce. Top with 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly split sausage and mushroom among bowls.
- Sprinkle with same amount of cheese and top with the same amount of sauce.
- Top with the remaining amount of cheese, a pinch of red pepper flakes, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and desired pepperoni.
- Place in oven on broil (or microwave) until cheese has melted.
Don’t forgot to try our KETO LOW CARB PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE (EASY) – 5 INGREDIENTS
Calories Per Serving: 500
Net Carbs: 7 g
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.