Course: Condiment, Condiments Cuisine: French Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 4 serves Calories: 165kcalAuthor: Gerri
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper ground
- 7 ounces mushrooms thinly sliced
- 5 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon finely chopped
- Place a saucepan over high heat, add the butter, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper and saute until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes before dropping the heat to low.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, and cream. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Stir through the tarragon and serve.
Serving: 50g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 670IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1.8mg