A delicious and filling low carb and keto egg sandwich breakfast that really hits the spot you miss “the way you used to eat.” When we start a low-carb diet, we don’t need bread, even keto bread also.
The ideal low-carb diet does not rely on low carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper low carb or keto diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, cheeses, nuts, low starch vegetables, and low sugar fruits.
Keto egg sandwich is a weight loss recipe. This sandwich is basically a low carb high fat (LCHF)/ KETO DIET sandwich… those who are in a ketogenic diet or LCHF diet can relish the taste of the sandwich in this way.
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb diet, high moderate protein diet. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. The reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
For this recipe, you will only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty keto breakfast sandwich. This recipe is my husband’s most favorite breakfast.
So, you just try this recipe at your home and share your experience with me. I am sharing the recipe below.
Cooking time 5minutes
- Egg- 3 nos
- Chopped cabbage- 50 gm
- Chopped capsicum- 50 gm
- Chopped carrot- 50 gm
- Chopped green chilli- 4 nos
- Cheese slices- 2 nos
- Butter as need
- Salt as per taste
- Take a bowl, break the eggs into it. Then add chopped cabbage, chopped capsicum, grated carrot, chopped green chilli and salt as per taste into them.
- Then mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now heat butter on a nonstick pan, when butter starts melting, add the egg batter into them and spread it all over the pan.
- Now cover a lid and cook it for 2 minutes. After that flip the other side of the omlet and again cover the lid.
- When you are covering the lid it will be more floppy.
- After 2 minutes, when cheese will be melted switch off the flame.
- Keto egg sandwich is ready to serve hot. Cut into the middle and enjoy your breakfast.