Just started a keto diet or in a dinner rut? These keto dinner ideas are your answer! Over 40 EASY and delicious keto dinner recipes that take less than 20 minutes to make, including something to kick start your first day!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 small chicken breast fillets skinless and boneless (6 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach loosely packed
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Season the chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a large non-stick skillet and place it over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken breast fillets and cook for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once the chicken is no longer pink, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the hot skillet and cook for 30-seconds. Add the chicken broth and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until it starts to reduce. Add the heavy cream and bring it to a boil. Once boiling, stir through the parmesan cheese, baby spinach, and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and add the chicken back. Let everything simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the chicken immediately.
TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
TO FREEZE: Place the cooled dinner in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
TO REHEAT: Either microwave for 30-second increments or stovetop.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 792mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 1775IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg | NET CARBS: 4g