Prep: 15 minsCook: 45 minsReady in: 1 hrCuisine: American, Italian Course: Dinner, Main Course Servings: Calories: 378kcalAuthor: Davinah Pin Rate Print
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 14 oz Italian Sausage, up to 1lb will work fine
- 1 cup onion, chopped, about 1/2 large onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Sauce, use DrDavinahS for 10% off!
Cottage Cheese Layer
- 1 cup cottage cheese, Cracked Pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Natural Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
Other Ingredients for Lasagna Layers
- 2 cups Italian Cheese Blend
- 14 oz Heart of Palm Lasagna Noodles
- Watch the recipe video below to learn how to make this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan then saute them
- Add the Italian Sausage meat and cook it until it is browned. Add the tomato sauce and allow it to simmer.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the cheese layer
- Layer the Keto Lasagna in a broiler-safe casserole dish by adding meat sauce, low-carb lasagna noodles, cottage cheese mixture, and Italian cheese blend
- Bake the mixture for 40 minutes. Turn the broiler to “high” and cook for 4 additional minutes to brown the top.
I rinsed the hearts of palm lasagna noodles off with cold water. I did not boil them or do anything else to the noodles so that they maintained their bite. There are 6-8 servings in this recipe, which is perfect for meal prep and keeping things simple throughout the week. I generally make 6 servings when eating this alone, but prefer 8 when I’m enjoying this with a side salad or steamed vegetable.
Nutrition FactsKeto Cottage Cheese Lasagna RecipeAmount Per ServingCalories 378Calories from Fat 252% Daily Value*Fat 28g43%Saturated Fat 9g45%Trans Fat 1gPolyunsaturated Fat 1gMonounsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 78mg26%Sodium 1089mg45%Potassium 427mg12%Carbohydrates 10g3%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 4g4%Protein 23g46%Vitamin A 380IU8%Vitamin C 7mg8%Calcium 184mg18%Iron 2mg11%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Share