A gluten-free, keto cheesecake recipe that’s EASY to make with only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time. This low carb sugar-free cheesecake tastes just like the real thing!
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 1 hour
TOTAL: 1 hour 10 minutes
SERVINGS: (adjust to scale recipe)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
ALMOND FLOUR CHEESECAKE CRUST
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Unsalted butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 2 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend (granular or powdered works fine)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
KETO CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
ALMOND FLOUR CHEESECAKE CRUST:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan with parchment paper.
- To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, Besti, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
KETO CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula (use an icing spatula for a smoother top if you have one). If you want to ensure no air bubbles, tap the pan on the counter several times.
- Bake for about 40-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don’t remove the springform edge yet). Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
Serving size: 1 slice (1/16 of recipe)
Recipe from The Easy Keto Cookbook. Optional raspberry sauce is also in there.
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.