Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes are the dessert you have been dreaming about. All the things you love about cheesecake, but in individual serving sizes. Great for parties, potlucks, and barbecues. Serve these gluten-free, grain-free, keto-friendly, and low carb treats for any occasion.
It’s not a big secret that I love cheesecake! I’m sure you probably feel the same way. There is no way to resist that creamy goodness and incredible flavor. This low carb keto mini cheesecake recipe is the perfect substitute for the traditional sugar and carb-filled cheesecakes.
So, when you are heading out to all your family parties and events, I highly recommend bringing these velvety smooth cheesecakes with you. There won’t be any complaints, and odds are there won’t be any leftovers either.
- ▢½ cup almond flour
- ▢2 tablespoon melted butter
- ▢8 oz cream cheese
- ▢4 eggs
- ▢2 tablespoon sour cream
- ▢2 tablespoon cottage cheese or additional sour cream
- ▢⅓ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener or see alternatives in recipe notes
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 8 paper liners in a cupcake pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour and melted butter. Divide between the prepared liners in the cupcake pan and press down to form the crust.
- Make the filling. With a food processor mix the filling ingredients until fluffy. Divide the filling between the prepared crusts. (If you have extra filling you can bake it separately or mix up a little more or the crust mixture and make more cheesecakes).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until golden around the edges and no longer jiggly.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Total Time:40 minutes
Nutrition: The nutrition facts are for 1 cheesecake. There are 2.4 NET carbs per serving.To Store: Keep the cheesecake cupcakes in the fridge for up to 4 days.To Freeze: Wrap the cheesecake cupcakes with plastic wrap. They will last up to 3 months. You can eat them frozen or thaw in the fridge overnight. Notes on Sweeteners: I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.To sub in Swerve or Lakanto Monk Fruit use 1.5 times the amount of sweetener called for. To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 204 | Carbohydrates: 3.1g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 18.9g | Saturated Fat: 8.6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 122.7mg | Sodium: 163.3mg | Potassium: 79.2mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1.5g | Vitamin A: 610.9IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 62.1mg | Iron: 0.8mg