In certain Asian nations, these cabbage-wrapped dumplings are referred to as potstickers, while in others, they are known as minced meat wrappers prepared with a particular type of flour.
Here, I’m going to swap out the flour wrappers with cabbage wrappers to transform these delectable dumplings into a keto comfort dish.
- 200 grams Ground Pork
- 6 Cabbage Leaves
- 10 grams Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together the pork, garlic paste, soya sauce, chopped spring onion and salt and pepper.
- Boil the cabbage leaves till tender and if they are very large then cut them into half once they have cooled. Fill each leaf with some filling and then wrap to make the pot sticker.
- In a frying pan heat up the olive oil and then fry the pot stickers. Turn the heat down to medium and cover and let it cook for 4 minutes. Then flip the over and cover and let them cook for another 4 minutes.
- Once the meat is fully cooked through remove from the pan. Pour any juices left in the pan over the pot stickers.
- Finish with the spring onion greens.