yield: 1 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 5 MINUTES total time: 10 MINUTES
- 1 large tortilla, lightly buttered (low carb, regular or gluten free)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6-8 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Marinara for dipping (Rao’s if keto)
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Add a buttered tortilla to the skillet. Top the tortilla with shredded cheese, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Cook the tortilla 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Fold one side of the tortilla over the filling and flip.
Remove from the skillet when both sides are golden brown.
- Slice and serve with warm marinara for dipping.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1 Quesadilla
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 369TOTAL FAT: 29gCHOLESTEROL: 60mgSODIUM: 1429mgCARBOHYDRATES: 20.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.2gFIBER: 15.5gSUGAR: 0.4gPROTEIN: 24g