DARK KANIGHT CUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree, canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin
- 4 whole large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk- fat free |
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C) and spray a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with an electric mixer until combined (30 seconds) scraping sides of bowl.
- Pour into a greased pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake for 30-40 minutes more, until pie is set (cake tester or toothpick comes out clean). Move to wire rack to cool