Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip:
Here is a recipe for a low-point chocolate brownie with Cool Whip topping:
- 1 box of sugar-free chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz.)
- 1 container of fat-free Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake mix and pumpkin puree. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Once the brownies are cooled, spread the Cool Whip on top of the brownies.
- Cut the brownies into individual servings and serve.
- This recipe makes 16 servings, and each serving is only 1 point on the WW program. The points may vary slightly depending on the specific brands used, but this recipe is a great low-point dessert option.