This chicken recipe is really good and easy to cook.
If you are making these wraps ahead for future use, freeze them (uncooked) on a cookie sheet in your freezer. When solid, wrap and put in a ziplock bag or vacuum seal desired quantities. To cook them from the frozen state, thaw before cooking and follow the rest of the directions.
Weight Watchers Bacon-Wrapped Chicken recipe
Makes 12 servings
12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
12 slices bacon
2 tablespoons butter
2 (8 ounce) cartons chive & onion cream cheese
1. Flatten chicken to 1/2″ thickness.
2. Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each chicken piece.
3. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt, then roll up.
4. Wrap each with a bacon strip.
5. Place seamside down on a greased pan.
6. Bake uncovered at 400F for 35-40 minutes, or until juices run clear.
7. Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
How many Weight Watchers points in bacon-wrapped chicken recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 10
Nutritional information per serving: 382 calories, 26.8g fat, 0.0g fiber