WW Fathead Rolls
, Fathead WW rolls are the perfect alternative to the traditional buns for sandwiches, burgers or in fact pizzas! This is the perfect and awesome Fathead dough. It is pretty simple to make and you can also store it in the fridge afterward.
Ingredients Required for Keto Fathead Rolls:
· 4 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
· 4 ounces cream cheese
· 1 cup of coconut flour
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1/2 tsp dried oregano
· 1/2 tsp dried basil
· 1/4 tsp dried parsley
· 1/4 tsp onion powder
· 1/2 tsp garlic powder
· 1/2 tsp salt
· 4 beaten eggs
How to Prepare Keto Fathead Rolls?
· Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
· Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwaveable bowl.
· You need to microwave it for 2 minutes.
· Stir it properly until it gets combined.
· Add the whisked flour, baking powder as well as dried seasonings.
· Add eggs to dried seasonings and stir it again.
· Now, add the cheese mixture and again stir until it gets incorporated.
· Spray the baking sheet with the olive oil.
· With the wet hands, separate the dough and form 12 rolls.
· Place all of them into the baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes.
· Cool it and slice them into the half.
· You can either serve hot or refrigerate it.
It consists of 207 gram calories, 14 grams total fat, 7 gram saturated fat, 94 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium,
61 mg potassium, 6 grams of total carbohydrates, 3 gram of dietary fiber, 1 gram of sugar as well as 12 gram protein. It contains 9.2% Vitamin A, 20.8% of calcium as well as 2.9% of iron.