SUGAR FREE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
8 oz (1 package) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or stevia (adjust to taste) 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or unsweetened almond milk (optional, for desired consistency)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and softened butter. Make sure they are both at room temperature for easy blending.
- Add the vanilla extract to the cream cheese and butter mixture.
- Gradually add the powdered erythritol or stevia, starting with a smaller amount. Taste the frosting and adjust the sweetness to your liking. You can always add more sweetener if needed.
- If the frosting is too thick, you can add a tablespoon or two of heavy cream or unsweetened almond milk to achieve your desired consistency. Mix well until the frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Once your sugar-free cream cheese frosting is prepared, you can use it to frost cakes, cupcakes, or any other desserts as desired. Enjoy!
This frosting is a great low-carb and sugar-free option for those who need to limit their sugar intake. Adjust the sweetness to your preference, and you’ll have a delicious, creamy frosting for your treats.