- This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it’s always a crowd favorite! This version is so easy to make. It’s oven baked and served warm and melty.
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, well softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1 tsp)
- 2/3 cup (76g) finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (56g) finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, can liquid drained, squeeze artichokes to drain excess liquid, chopped
- 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain excess liquid
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices
- Tip – this dip can be made a day in advance. Refrigerate then remove and let rest at room temperature 30 minutes and bake.
- It reheats well in the microwave in small portions (I haven’t yet tried reheating the entire thing yet because I like to snack on it for a few days).
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Amount Per Serving
Calories 242Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 3115IU62%
Vitamin C 3.9mg5%