Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- ▢4 cups cooked chicken, shredded/chopped
- ▢9 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- ▢14 ounces artichoke hearts (plain), chopped
- ▢8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ▢1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ▢1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ▢⅔ cup sour cream
- ▢½ cup heavy cream
- ▢¼ cup mayonnaise, see my recipe
- ▢3 cloves garlic, minced
- ▢salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined, then add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well, then pour into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Increase the temperature to 400F and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days or freeze.
The artichoke hearts that I used were in a jar, plain, not marinated. You can use either canned or frozen (thawed), whichever is easier for you, just be sure to rinse them first.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole (Keto)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 493Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 19g119%