SNICKERS PEANUT BUSTER PARFAIT:
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a Snickers Chocolate Parfait! Layers of chocolate pudding, Snickers candy bars, and peanut butter mousse are heaven in a cup!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chilling Time : 1 hour
Total Time : 1 hour hour 10 minutes
Keyword: chocolate parfait, snickers parfait
Servings: 2 parfaits
- 3.1 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups 2% milk or whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Snickers candy bars (or 6 fun-size bars)
- Add instant pudding mix and mix to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together for 2 minutes until thickened and all lumps are gone. Cover with plastic wrap (touching the pudding), and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so the pudding sets.
- In another mixing bowl, beat whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar until medium peaks form. Mix in peanut butter until well incorporated.
- Chop Snickers bars into small pieces.
Layer parfait in dessert cups starting with pudding on the bottom topped with peanut butter mousse, and then some candy bar pieces. Repeat layers in each cup. Serve immediately.NotesOnce you make the pudding and peanut butter mousse, they can be covered and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to assemble and serve.
Calories: 1375kcal | Carbohydrates: 105g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 96g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 1217mg | Potassium: 1129mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 81g | Vitamin A: 2082IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 447mg | Iron: 2mg