Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 2 Steaks
- 2 ribeye steaks cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- Steak Seasoning seasoned to your desire
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 whole garlic cloves crushed
- Too high, heat your outdoor grill.
- With the Steak Seasoning, season the steaks and place them in a cast-iron skillet.
- Transfer the cast iron skillet carefully and place it on the grill.
- To the skillet, add the butter, rosemary sprigs, and garlic with the steaks.
- For about 5-7 minutes, cook the steaks on each side, constantly spooning the butter throughout the cooking time on top of the steak.
- Cook until the steaks reach 120°F.
- From the heat, remove the steaks and for FIFTEEN minutes, let sit as the temperature rises to 135°F.
Cook in a cast-iron skillet if you don’t have an outdoor grill on the stovetop set to high.
Calories: 208kcal |
Carbohydrates: 1g |
Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Cholesterol: 1mg |
Sodium: 268mg |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 1015IU |
Leave a Reply