- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Total Time:5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ cup sugar free dark chocolate mini chips
- Add the raspberries, heavy cream, sweetener and almond milk to a blender and bled until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Fold in the chocolate mini chips.
- Freeze until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size:1