These Sneaky Veggie Quinoa Breakfast Bites are a delicious and healthy way to start the day. Easy to make ahead and kid-friendly, they are the perfect quinoa breakfast recipe for busy weekdays.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Healthy, Quinoa
1 cup cooked quinoa
½ cup Swiss cheese shredded
½ cup zucchini grated
¼ cup grape tomatoes quartered
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon rosemary crushed
½ teaspoon pepper
- Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan very well with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Carefully pour evenly into 20 of the muffin tins, careful not to overfill (they won’t expand much, but just a little).
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before removing muffins to a cooling rack.
- Place cooled muffins in freezer bag if desired and place in freezer.
- To heat: defrost in microwave for about 1 minute and then cook on high for 30 seconds or until heated through.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 244mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1.2mg