This easy Roasted Zucchini with Parmesan is the perfect summer side dish! Healthy, low-carb, and simple – This is the only roasted zucchini recipe you’ll ever need!
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the zucchini with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and top with the parmesan. Turn the broiler on high and place the zucchini on the top rack of the oven. WATCH CLOSELY and remove from the oven as soon as the parmesan begins to brown
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: About 3/4 cup (1/4 of the recipe)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 114TOTAL FAT: 8.5gCHOLESTEROL: 7.2mgSODIUM: 336mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.9gFIBER: 1.5gSUGAR: 3.8gPROTEIN: 5.7g