PEANUTS BUTTER BALLS:
weight watcher Peanut butter balls I just made these and they’re so fulfilling and delicious! Omg! The dark chocolate and the peanut butter is a win! So easy to make! Simple and awesome!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1. In medium sized bowl, add in powdered sugar, peanut butter, and softened butter.
2. Stir ingredients until well-combined (approx 2-3 minutes).
3. Form into small rounded balls size of one rounded teaspoon. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Place cookie sheet in freezer.
5. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips over double boiler or in microwave.
6. Use fork to drop one peanut butter ball into melted chocolate at a time. Shake off any excess chocolate. Place on cookie sheet to set.
7. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for approx. 20 minutes to allow chocolate to set completely and then serve.
Serving Size: 1 ball
Calories Per Serving: 89
Total Fat 5.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9.8g