Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
Dish: Cooking, Gluten-Free Dough, Bread,
Diet: Keto , Low Carb , Gluten Free
- 100 – 150 g almond flour
- 4 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp chemical propellant or baking powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. pizza seasoning (oregano, basil)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. whipping cream
- ½ onion
- bacon cubes
- 2 – 3 mushrooms
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200º. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients for the base. With the help of a rod we integrate them until there are no lumps.Make a hole in the center and add the egg, water and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix very well with the help of a spatula (we can also do it in a mixer robot). Let the dough rest for a couple of minutes.Meanwhile, we prepare all the ingredients for the topping.
- To shape the pizza we can do it with the help of our hands, giving it a circle shape. But if you like very thin dough (like me), I recommend putting a piece of parchment paper under the dough, another on top, and helping yourself with a rolling pin. If you want the shape to be very rectangular, you can fold the edges of the parchment paper underneath to “contain” the dough.
- With the help of your hands, shape the edges. It is important that you leave them a little thicker, otherwise they will brown first and the rest of the dough will not be ready yet.Fill with the proposed toppings or with what you like the most.
- Bake between 12 and 16 minutes, until you see that the edges are golden.Let it cool for a few minutes on a wire rack and enjoy all the flavor of a delicious low-carb pizza!