Course: dinner, Main Course
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 Cups Cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 2 ½ Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 20 Ounces Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 6 Carb Counter Tortillas (see notes)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl combine chopped chicken and seasonings.
- Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and 10 ounces enchilada sauce.
- Measure heaping ½ cup meat mixture into tortilla. Roll and place into 9×13 casserole dish, seam side down. Repeat until mixture is gone, should make about 6 enchiladas.
- Add the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of your rolled enchiladas. Top with 1 ½ cup shredded cheese. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
- Enchilada Sauce – Find one that is sugar free or you can make your own!
- Tortillas – I used La Banderita Carb Counter wraps. They are 50 calories and 5 net carbs each. They are not gluten free.
- For a gluten free version, you can use thinly sliced chicken lunch meat, steamed cabbage or Folio cheese wraps. Of course, this will change the nutrition info.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 13g