30-minute keto jambalaya with cauliflower rice is a healthy version of the classic, with just as much flavor. This low carb jambalaya recipe makes an easy one-pot keto meal.Course Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 449 kcalPrep Time 10 minutesCook Time 20 minutesTotal Time 30 minutesAuthor Maya Krampf from Servings
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Andouille sausage (sliced thinly)
- 2 large Bell peppers (diced; I used red and green)
- 1/2 large Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 lb Large shrimp (peeled and deveined, thawed if frozen)
- 2 lb Cauliflower (riced; fresh or frozen)
- 1 14.5-oz can Diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/4 cup Chicken bone broth
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning (start with 1 tbsp if you don’t want spicy)
- 1 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Green onions (sliced; optional, for garnish)
- Fresh parsley (chopped; optional, for garnish)
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, onions, and celery. Saute for 5-8 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the sliced sausage. Saute for about 5 minutes, until browned.
- Make a well in the center and add the minced garlic. Let it sizzle for about 30 seconds, until fragrant, then stir in with everything else.
- Add the cauliflower rice, diced tomatoes, bone broth, and Cajun seasoning. Stir together, then add the shrimp. Increase heat to high to bring to a simmer, then continue to simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender, shrimp is cooked through, and liquid is reduced, about 5-7 minutes. It will release more liquid at first and then reduce in volume again as it simmers more.
- Season with salt to taste, and/or more Cajun seasoning if you like. If desired, garnish with green onions and parsley.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (slightly heaped), or 1/6 entire recipe
Video Showing How To Make Keto Jambalaya:
Don’t miss the VIDEO above – it’s the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Jambalaya!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories449Fat27.9gProtein33.5gTotal Carbs14.9gNet Carbs9.9gFiber5gSugar6.9g
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.