A Low-Carb creamy pasta dish flavored with parmesan and topped with blackened shrimp.
total time40 minutes
calories per serving250kcal
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
- ▢2 oz Cream Cheese
- ▢2 tbsp Butter
- ▢1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ▢1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ▢1/8 tsp pepper
- ▢1/8 tsp garlic powder
- ▢Pink Himalayan Salt (to taste)
BLACKENED SHRIMP SEASONING (MAKES ENOUGH FOR A FEW BATCHES)
- ▢1 lb raw shrimp
- ▢2 tbsp Paprika
- ▢1 tbsp garlic powder
- ▢1 tbsp Onion powder
- ▢1 tbsp Thyme
- ▢1 tbsp pepper
- ▢1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ▢1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ▢1 tbsp coconut oil
- ▢2 Packages Miracle Noodles Fettuccine Style
- Melt the butter and cream cheese in a small sauce pan on low heat.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, and stir until fully combined.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and dry zero carb noodles. Additionally, you can heat them in a pan on medium heat for 5 minutes (optional).
- Pour as much as or little Alfredo Sauce over the noodles and combine well.
BLACKENED SHRIMP SEASONING
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat shrimp in seasoning.
- Add tbsp of coconut oil to skillet on high heat and place shrimp in pan.
- Cook until tender and “blackened.” Top the Alfredo and noodles with shrimp – Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 3g
Low Carb Fettuccine Alfredo
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Keyword:low carb fettucine alfredo
Leave a Reply