- 3.5 Cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1.5 Cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package of creamed cheese, softened
- 6 “doonks” Stevia extract (a “doonk” is 1/32 of a teaspoon)
- In a large bowl, cream the softened cream cheese with the stevia.
- Add heavy whipping cream and whip for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture is fluffy.
- Fold in berries.
- For best results, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
I don’t like the taste of stevia can Splenda be used…
How many portions and car s and sugars please
I think it would look better if you layered the berries and cream in the serving bowls
How many carbs per serving