- Two large wide zucchinis,
- one cup of Otamot Essential Marinara Sauce,
- one tablespoon of olive oil,
- two cups of fresh spinach chopped,
- two minced garlic cloves,
- one cup of ricotta cheese,
- one-fourth cup of parmesan cheese,
- two tablespoons of fresh basil chopped, plus additional basil for garnish,
- one teaspoon each of salt and black pepper,
- three-quarters of a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and one-half cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Slices of zucchini should be peeled with a Y-shaped vegetable peeler after the zucchini’s stalk has been removed. 18 should be the average number per zucchini. Sprinkle salt over them after spreading them out on a paper towel. After waiting for ten minutes, use a paper towel to absorb any remaining moisture.
- Set the oven to 425 °F. An 8 by 11 baking dish should have marinara sauce at the bottom of it.
- In a skillet(large), heat olive oil over medium heat. For 2 to 3 mins, heat spinach & garlic til it becomes fragrant and tender. Get rid of the heat. Stir in the ricotta cheese, basil, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 3 zucchini slices should be arranged with equal spacing in different directions. In the centre, distribute 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture. Ravioli pockets are made by folding each side inside to close. Place the seam side down in the baking dish over the marinara sauce. creates roughly 12 pockets. Cherry tomatoes should be placed all around the ravioli.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted. To get the tomatoes to blister, broil for an additional 2 minutes. Add fresh basil before serving.
Saturated Fat: 9g,
Vitamin A: 2436IU,
Vitamin C: 31mg,