yield: 8 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 30 MINUTES total time: 35 MINUTES
This hearty keto chili features tons of meat, peppers, spices and tomatoes! At just 8.5 net carbs per serving this low carb, bean-less chili will a family favorite
- 2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) carton beef broth
- 1 (7 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder*
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- *If you enjoy spicy chili I would increase this to 3 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Brown the meat over medium heat in a medium size sauce pot or dutch oven. Drain off any grease
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Allow chili to simmer over medium low heat uncovered for approximately 30 minutes until the tomato juice has reduced and thickened.
SERVING SIZE: 1.5 cups
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 301TOTAL FAT: 17.9gCHOLESTEROL: 77.1mgSODIUM: 564.3mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 8.5gFIBER: 2.6gSUGAR: 7.6gPROTEIN: 24.3g
Leave a Reply