Keto “ziti” hotdish
This is my friend Mandy’s recipe and it’s amazing!
32 oz cauliflower florets chopped into small pieces
1 large sweet onion chopped
3 cups low sugar spaghetti sauce (i use RAO’s)
12 oz crumbled feta
4 cups shredded mozzarella
4 tbs Butter
• pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
• Sauté chopped cauliflower in 2 tbs butter and season with garlic salt to your liking. Get them “almost” cooked. Set aside.
• sauté onions in remaining butter until translucent.
• add ground turkey and cook thoroughly (season with salt/pepper to taste)
• drain if necessary
• remove from from heat
• add tomato sauce, feta and half of mozzarella and combine
• transfer to casserole dish
• top with remaining mozzarella
• bake for 30-45 minutes or until top layer of cheese is bubbly.
Leave a Reply