1 cup almond flour blanched almond flour
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese * See notes
- 1 tsp seasonings of choice pepper, paprika, etc
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your almond flour and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add your mozzarella cheese and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted.
- Transfer your melted cheese into the bowl of almond flour and mix very well, until a thick dough remains.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a kitchen surface. Place the ball of dough onto it, and lightly flatten. Place the second piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until flat and thin, around 1/6 inch.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice triangles of dough. Place the pieces of uncooked tortilla chips onto the lined sheet.
- Bake the tortilla chips for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheet completely.