yield: 4 cook time: 20 MINUTES total time: 20 MINUTES
Keto Taco Casserole is the perfect healthy dinner recipe! This low carb dinner is packed with taco meat, zucchini, peppers, onions, tomatoes and cheese!
- 1 pound ground beef (turkey, chicken or pork also work)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the chopped zucchini, onion, peppers, taco seasoning and undrained can of tomatoes to the skillet. Stir and incorporate everything well. Cook the mixture 7-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and cover. Reduce the heat to low and cook 5-7 more minutes until the cheese has melted.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1/4 of the skillet
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 361TOTAL FAT: 22gCHOLESTEROL: 106mgSODIUM: 305mgCARBOHYDRATES: 7.3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.7gFIBER: 1.6gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 31g