This keto spinach artichoke dip is so smooth and creamy, you won’t believe it is low carb! Simple ingredients and ready in under 5 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 12 servings
- 8 oz frozen spinach thawed and with excess liquid squeezed out
- 14 oz artichoke hearts in brine
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese full flavored
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper to taste
- Chop your artichokes into small pieces and add it into a bowl, along with the thawed and drained spinach.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and beat together, until smooth. Add the sour cream and mayonnaise and mix well, until combined. Gently fold through the artichokes, spinach, and remaining ingredients until just combined.
- Transfer into a serving dish or scooped out bread roll and serve immediately.
TO STORE: The dip can be stored in the refrigerator, covered. It will keep well for up to 5 days.
TO FREEZE: Place leftovers in a shallow container and store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
TO SERVE WARM: The dip must be at room temperature before microwaving it for 1-2 minutes, until warm.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 2629IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g