You don’t need to give in to Girl Scout cookie temptation when this Keto Samoa Bundt Cake is on hand. It’s a luscious nut-free low carb cake topped with sugar-free caramel, toasted coconut, and chocolate. Divine!
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Keyword: keto samoa cake, samoa cake
Prep Time: 40 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 12 servings Calories: 251kcal
- 1 recipe keto chocolate cupcakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 recipe Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 9 to 12 cup capacity bundt pan very well.
- Prepare the cake batter as directed and pour into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake 40 to 50 minutes, until risen and the top is firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
- Spread the shredded coconut in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir frequently until the coconut becomes light golden brown. Remove immediately and set aside.
- Prepare the sugar-free caramel as directed through Step 3. Do not add the water at the end. Let cool at least 20 minutes. Spread ⅔ of the caramel all over the cake, then press the shredded coconut lightly into the caramel, covering the whole cake.
- Place the chocolate and sweetener in a small bowl. Heat the cream (on the stove or in the microwave) until it’s bubbling and hot. Pour over the chopped chocolate and let stand a few minutes to melt.
- Add the vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. Place the chocolate in a piping bag or a ziploc bag with a tiny corner snipped off, and pipe lines over the cake.
- Rewarm the remaining caramel sauce at serving and drizzle a little over each piece.
Samoa Bundt Cake – Keto and Nut-Free
Amount Per Serving (1 serving = 1/12th of cake)
Calories 251Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*