This Keto Pull Apart Bread is deliciously soft and garlicky. It’s the perfect addition to the dinner table, serve it with just about anything, especially saucy mains.
Course: Dinner, Side Dish
Cuisine: American, Australian
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Proofing: 0 mins Total Time: 35 mins Servings: 10 servings Calories: 302kcal
- 11 ounces of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons of Salted Butter
- 2 teaspoons of Dried Yeast
- 2 teaspoons of Inulin
- 2 tablespoons of water, warm
- 6 ounces of Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons of Xanthan Gum
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup of Scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Chives, sliced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
How to Make Keto Pull-Apart Bread
Place the mozzarella and butter into a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until completely melted.
- In a small bowl, add the yeast and inulin and mix them. Add the warm water and set it aside in a warm spot to proof.
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix until combined.
- Add the yeast mixture to the almond flour and mix gently.
- Add the melted cheese mixture to the almond flour, followed by the eggs. Mix with a spatula, then use your hands (best to wear food-safe gloves) to knead and press into a smooth, tacky dough.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel, and leave in a warm place to rise for 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough out, between 2 pieces of parchment paper, into a rectangle about 7mm/ 1/3in thick.
- Sprinkle over the cheddar cheese, scallions, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Roll from one long end to the other into a big scroll.
- Using kitchen scissors, snip the dough on an angle (about ¾ of the way) and twist each section the opposite way from the previous one. Press the dough together to overlap the sections and form more of an oval shape.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F.
- Bake your bread for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before gently sliding your pull apart onto a platter or breadboard and serving.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1.1mg